Monday, August 4, 2008

Whew!

I know I am not the most faithful blogger, but seriously, life has been a bit crazy lately. Here is a quick rundown of life the last few days:
Friday night- I have the fever and joined thousands of crazy girls (mostly teenage girls) at Hastings to be one of the first to purchase the new book Breaking Dawn in the Twilight series. Most of the people there were dancing or in costume or pratically hysterical with anticipation while I was propped up trying to stay awake and thinking "I'm too old for this!" It was fun though, and I'm glad I went. Life is a funny thing, though. It doesn't listen to me when I tell it to hold on until I finish my book. So...
Saturday- We got up and followed a moving van to Rock Spring, Wyoming to help Greg's sister move. By the time we got home that evening, I felt like I had walked the 200 miles there and back. (Or 150, or whatever it is...) But we had to hustle to bed so we could be up the next morning for...
Sunday- 9:00 am church which we have to be at least 20 minutes early for because of my new calling as Primary Secretary. I am still not very good at it (this was my 3rd week). But I again managed to survive 2 hours of that followed by a patience-trying hour of sacrament with a 19-month old. William is a wonderful little boy and tries to be so good, but he doesn't yet grasp the concept of reverence, sitting still, whispering, staying here, no yelling... ahhh. Not too long after church we were again piled in the car for a trip to Eagle Mountain to see my friends Steph and Paul bless their little baby boy. (Good job, by the way, guys). We got back last night and Greg got to stay up most of the night with a bad headache and then go to work today while I've been able to sit still and move as little as possible!
It was a crazy weekend full of lots of good things, but I'm looking forward to a nice boring week!

3 comments:

Rindlisbach Family said...

Wow!! You have been a busy little blogging bee today Talia!! Thanks again for coming to the baby blessing. It was fun seeing you guys again. I didn't know Tanza came to visit. That was awesome! Oh, and tell Greg congrats on his promotion!
Steph

Jeannie said...

You are such an amazing woman! Good for you guys! I hope you love your calling!

Karen said...

I was just looking at your website links and I can't believe you like Recipe Zaar and Homestar Runner! They are my favorite! If you haven't ever seen it you should watch the Strongbad Email titled "Crying" it makes me laugh everytime I see it. What is your chef name on Recipezaar? Also you need to put some more pics of you and Greg on here! I haven't seen you guys forever!