Monday, August 4, 2008

Aloha

So last week on a very normal-feeling Wednesday I was visiting next door with my neighbor Jan when there came a knock on her door. She opens the door and little Tanza Leigh is standing on the door step! Tanza who is supposed to be in Hawaii! It took me a good 2 minutes to get over my shock enough to move. My parents got her tickets a month ago and everyone was in on the secret except Greg and I. She was here for a week and I made sure she divided her time between Mom and Dad and me. We had a great time! Now she's back in Laie getting ready for volleyball season to start on Aug. 12. We are hoping to scrape enough money together to go see her play in a tournament in San Fransisco in October.

1 comments:

Tanza Tupola said...

I hope you can come too!!!:) Vball is killing me, seven hours of conditioning and practice a day, it's only been two days, but i'm so tired. I still have all of next week. It seems i've improved though? Sorry about Will! What a sad little picture! (Yet he's still smiling?) I'm glad everything is going well with you guys. Know you're always in my heart and prayers!