Tuesday, August 19, 2008

JACK!

The Jack Johnson concert was last night at Usana amphitheatre in Salt Lake and it was GREAT! He sang some new stuff and some old stuff and it was just a lot of fun. This was Greg and my first "real"concert and we had a really good time. We dropped William off at Greg's parent's house before the concert and then spent the night there after. I would like to say we slept there, but for some reason, when we got back at nearly 1:00 am, Will woke up and decided it was morning. Needless to say, it was a very long night and has been an even longer day. It's been a high price to pay to enjoy some live music without the baby, but I think (hope...) it will have been worth it once I catch up on sleep again.
I think a love of music runs in the family.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you enjoyed your first concert, too bad about the 1 a.m. wake up time though! Will looks so cute with the headphones.

Rindlisbach Family said...

I have never heard of this guy before. Is he a local singer? I like the 2 songs on your playlist that are his though.