Sunday, April 25, 2010

HE DID IT!!!

On Friday, April 23rd, Greg GRADUATED!!! We are so excited! Greg had been in school since before we were married (our anniversery in June will make 6 years). He has been hired full time at L-3 Communications in North Salt Lake (where he has been working as a co-op) as a Manufacturing Engineer.
On top of that, we are in line to buy a house in South Jordan and should close on May 19th. We are very excited. It's a cute tri-level with a great yard for the kids, a big kitchen, and right by a park.


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great accomplishment, especially as you've done it while having a beautiful family to tend to also. Enjoy "only" working (no more homework!).
And I can't wait to see your new home - what great news :-)

Chantel said...

Congrats!! We'll be sorry to see you leave the ward but HOORAY for the new job and house!!!

Rindlisbach Family said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations Greg! And I must say that your other news of moving to South Jordan made me do a double back flip with a 7 and 1/2 twist. I am so excited and happy for you guys. And I can't wait for all our little get togethers we can have now. Oh, and thanks for the info on the trees. I took a few pictures of some trees that I like so I will have to email them to you and you can tell me if they would work.

Karen said...

Congrats! That's a lot of hard work! Now you can use all your extra energy to move! :D