Friday, October 2, 2009

Haircut (finally!)

Will's hair was getting pretty shaggy. I've been cutting it myself (kind of scary- I don't really know what I'm doing, but he's 2, so he doesn't care), but I hadn't gotten to it for a long time. Greg decided he would do it and it turned out pretty good. The hardest part is keeping him still long enough. This time I gave him a Capri Sun and sang primary songs. I don't know how you would do it without someone to entertain. What do you guys do to get your kid's hair cut?


Isaac ready for a walk

Story time

Isaac's doing really good sitting up. He also has started solids and is a big eater. He is always so happy and patient. Isn't he so cute?

4 comments:

Karen said...

So cute!! I can't remember what we did to cut Jacob's hair. As little and as quick as possible. He had the "bowl" cut, and he liked "fis". :) Karen Roberts

Homeschool Mamma said...

What a cute family! I have no idea how to cut little kids hair. I can, on the other hand, do little girls hair since working at the day care. I guess our boys will just be buzzed within an inch of their lives if they have hair, and if they come out bald like my dad, that's less hair for me to cut... right? (How disturbing would that be to see a male-pattern-baldness baby)

M. Stans said...

we do popsicles and a disney movie

Jenny said...

I love the bottom picture of Isaaz- what a great smile! We were lucky enough with Andrew that he liked the buzzers, so haircuts were easy. I tried another kid with scissors once, and we had him watch the movie cars while I cut his hair; that was the only way it was possible.