Thursday, December 4, 2008

Funny note

During the day I take care of Joseph, a little boy in our ward. He is 7 months old. Occasionally I go to the grocery store with Joseph and William (really the only place I ever go besides the bank!) and as my pregnancy become more obvious it's getting pretty funny. Today was a great example. The checker asked me how old William was, then how old Joseph was, then looked at my bulging belly, and then continued to check our groceries with a bit of a furrowed brow. I could tell she was doing the math in her head. Of course I never tell them Joseph isn't actually my kid, I just let people think I have 2 kids under 2 and another on the way!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Bwa ha! I think it's customary for most people to volunteer "he's not mine" after such an inquiry. Makes me laugh.