Monday, February 25, 2008

William report



William is so strong! He loves to pull up on anything and everything, reach his hands as far as they will go, and pull whatever he can reach onto the floor. We have about a 6-inch clearance around the edges of our desk and counters at this point. Greg blames me for this behavior because my parents said I did the same thing when I was a kid, but at least we don't have any china for him to find like I did!

Will can feed himself with a spoon and says Uh-Oh whenever he drops something (even when it's on purpose). If I ask him to show me he can point to the light in any room, mommy (sometimes), the kitty, a window, and a picture of a star in his room. He sat down at a piano for the first time on Saturday and loved playing the keys. I think he has a real connection with the music, but we'll probably wait a couple more weeks before starting lessons :)

1 comments:

Serge said...

That six inch perimiter of cleared space is just going to have to get bigger and bigger as time goes on! Andrew likes to deconstruct and pull things down as well. Unfortunaely he's starting to be able to reach some bigger and more expensive items- like the toaster and kitchen sink.