Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's official


I must be getting old because my baby sister is getting married! She is engaged to her long-time boyfriend Michael Tupola from Molokai, Hawaii. They are getting married in June, which means this year will be even crazier for our little family than we had thought, as they will be having the wedding and reception here in Utah and a reception in Hawaii.
Speaking of weddings, I finally applied for a business license for flower arranging (mostly for weddings, but other things, too). I've been wanting to get one for a long time- I've been working with flowers for almost 15 years and arranging for 10. I have one wedding coming up at the end of February that I'm excited for. I love doing flowers! Greg is really good about putting up with the fact that when I'm arranging he doesn't have a kitchen or a wife for a couple of days.
Otherwise, we are plugging along trying to survive another Utah winter, already looking forward to spring with all the beautiful daffodils and tulips.

6 comments:

Jared and Jesse said...

you are awesome at flowers!!! If you need pics from my wedding to show your work let me know.

Elizabeth said...

Congrats to Tanza!!! Wow....we are getting old :-) A wedding for your sister and graduation for Greg - quite the summer coming up for you guys! Is Nick married or is that something to look forward to still? Good luck with your business license, you really do beautiful arrangements!

Karen said...

Yes..you are very good at flowers! :) Way to go on the license that is awesome. Fun times this summer with a wedding. That is very exciting!

Chantel said...

Congrats about the flower business and your sister's upcoming wedding. We too are looking forward to spring. Winter has been too long!!

Jenny said...

Congrats Tanza! And I'm excited for you with the flower licence. That's great. I love that you did the flowers for our wedding. :)

Becca said...

I will have to remember that you arrange and recommend you! How cool is that!