Monday, August 3, 2009

Rollin'!

Our little Isaac is rolling now! I can't believe it! He had only been really working on it for a couple of days, and then he did it. The first time was on Friday. I put a ball just out of his reach for incentive and he rolled right over to get it and then chewed it to death. He can even roll front to back too. He is so strong and determined. He loves to play on the floor. This picture is right after he rolled the first time and you can tell by the look on his face how pleased he is with himself.

Yesterday I got the boys dressed for church and then realized they matched, so of course, we had to take a picture!


Last night Greg went to bed a little before me and I jumped on the computer really quick and found out Smith's is doubling coupons today and tomorrow (actually it started Sunday). So, crazy girl that I am, I got up at 5:00 am (ok, I was already awake by 4:00) and drove off to the store without telling Greg! I didn't want to wake him up, plus he would have just told me I was crazy anyway! The shopping was well worth it, though. Here's what I got for free:
5 tubes of Colgate toothpaste
2 Reach flossers
3 packages of dental floss
5 tooth brushes
3 4-packs of yogurt
5 bottles of salad dressing
1 jar of pickles
I also got Honey Bunches of Oats cereal for .88/box, family size yogurt for .38, deodorant for .25, Huggies wipes for 1.09 and 1.59, and Extra gum 3-packs for .19! In all, I got $79.85 in groceries for $8.64! Not bad for a beginner, I think. Yea for coupons!

3 comments:

Chels said...

Yeah for Isaac. That was fast!

5 a.m. is a little crazy but that's okay every now and then! ;)
Free stuff is always great!! Do you get the paper now?

Does Greg work Friday? Want to run with us at 6 if he doesn't? We're also running Saturday at 6!

Rindlisbach Family said...

Impressive!

Tanza Tupola said...

Oh my goodness! That boy is rollin now???? He better not be walkin by Christmas or i'm going to be so behind!
I miss you and your little boys:)
Congrats on your big savings too, that really is impressive... but what's gonna happen when you have 20 packs of tooth brushes?