Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Blessing

We were able to bless Isaac in our ward on Easter Sunday. Greg and I are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives that we couldn't even fit them all in our house! We wish everyone could have been there. It was a lovely day though and we were especially glad to have my Grandma and Grandpa Buroker here all the way from Montana. I didn't get any pictures of Isaac in his blessing outfit becuase my camera died half-way through the day and I lost the charger, but today I found it (whew!), so I will do a few belated pics and post them later.



Isaac doing what he does best- sleeping through all the action! (Except when he is crying through all the action!)


Will had his first Easter egg hunt at Grandma Barbara's this year with all his cousins. Grandma and the aunties went all out on the prizes! Will filled his bucket up after a lot of coaching from Daddy.


Isaac is doing really well. He had a couple weeks where he cried quite a lot, but he has calmed down some. He sleeps well at night and I think he's starting to get into the routine of eating, sleeping, and playing (or staring at Mommy making faces and watching brother play). He is a really big little fellow. His best clothing fit (length-wise anyway) is 6 month clothes (cringe). He is a strong guy, working on holding up his head, and very curious to see what's going on, but from the safety of Mommy's arms.

William is his typical, un-fazed self. He ignores Isaac most of the time, but will occasionally help me burp the baby or examine the baby's facial features. He's had especially fun time the last two days with Auntie Tanza staying with us. We're so glad she will be home all summer!

2 comments:

Marie said...

thats just like boys to not be too put out by little brothers. They're just WAY TOO BORING for a big boy with all that energy, right? Luke is almost a year now, and his brothers are just now interested in him, its a blessing, really. All that mothering from a big sister would be VERY hard for me to be patient with :) We need to get together soon, now that I'm a Utahn and everything.....

JanMarie said...

I miss Will :) So sweet.
You have so many wonderful years to look forward to with those "little" guys! Memories in the making:)