Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post! Time is flying by! William got his cast off last Friday and is doing great. The doctor said it could take him 2 or 3 days to get back to running around, but as soon as we got home from his office and put Will on the ground, off he went! So as far as his break goes, everything seems to be fine. Will got a really gross blister on his heel from the splint he had initially, and that didn't heal with the cast around it, so now we are working on getting that healed up. It's looking a little better but it still breaks open and bleeds every day or a few times a day. At least I don't think it bothers him. I ask him "Where is your owie?" and he'll examine the blister and poke at it and then is bored with it.


As far as my little project, things are going well. We had an almost 12-week check-up today and the baby is growing and looks healthy. The midwife said it's too early to tell the gender and she didn't want to guess, but then did guess it's a girl becuase she couldn't see any evidence to the contrary. We're not putting too much stock in it... we'll find out for sure in 4 weeks. Whatever it is, I think it's pretty cute!

2 comments:

Rindlisbach Family said...

Talia, this comment has nothing to do with your blog post but I need to talk to you about the Twilight series ok.

Jenny said...

Hurray for the baby girl guess! (baby boys are wonderful too, but I think it would be fun if we had little girls nearly the name age)