Tuesday, March 18, 2008


I can't believe how fast time flies! Sorry to all you faithful Poulsen blog visitors there hasn't been much new on the blog for a while. What's new? Well, Will broke his 7th tooth this weekend and we splurged on Jack Johnson concert tickets (Aug. 18!). This will be my first real concert EVER! Yes, I have been a sheltered girl.
P.S. For those of you who have never heard of Jack Johnson (JENNY & SERGE!), go to www.jackjohnsonmusic.com. You can watch one of his videos and listen to his music.

2 comments:

Serge said...

I've never been to a real concert either- and I'm embarassed to admit as well that I've never heard of the artist you are going to see- Jack Johnson? Serge says he sounds like he's country.

Serge said...

We checked out the website, and I like his music! Hope you guys enjoy the concert.